Thursday, June 24, 2010

Baby Days!

I’m very pleased to announce that I’ve been asked to participate in the upcoming Sears Baby Days Baby Shower, this Saturday, June 26th. This event will be taking place at the Avalon Mall location in St. John's. I’ll be giving a short presentation at the beginning of the shower at 10am, after which I’ll be available to answer any questions you may have. I’ll have products on display throughout the shower, until 12pm. Special discounts will be offered to those in attendance and also to anyone that opens a Baby Registry with Sears within the next year!

The Sears Baby Shower looks like it’s going to be lots of fun. There will be a coloring station and snacks available for children so bring the whole family along, I’ll be bringing mine.

I’m really excited about working with Sears and I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment