Sunday, January 31, 2010

Get Plastered!

Welcome to Get Plastered!
I am an artist and mother of two in St. John's, Newfoundland. I specialize in casting pregnant tummies and baby bummies! I offer belly and torso casts for women who are in their 7th-9th month of pregnancy and bum casts of young infants (up to 6mths).

Get Plastered! services St. John's and surrounding area. I will come to your home with all the necessary, medical grade, materials and when I leave you'll have a specialty cast of your beautiful belly or baby bum! No mess, no fuss. As an added bonus I offer free consultation services for finishing and decorating your cast. Make it personal by painting your cast, mount it in a shadow box, create a mosaic, anything is possible with these amazing keepsakes!

In the coming weeks I will post images of sample casts, mini bellies, and baby bums. Be sure to check back frequently for updates. In the meantime, if you'd like a price list or have any questions please feel free to contact me anytime at plastered.casting@gmail.com.

Cheers,
Alexandra Baird Locke BFA

No comments:

Post a Comment